Effective January 26, 2022, the existing HCOM iProcurement Requisition & Reporting form (found under the HRVD^IPROCUREMENT^REPORTING menu within Oracle EBS Financial systems) will no longer be available to End Users. This iProcurement Home Page for searching historical data related to HCOM requisitions and purchase orders is being sunset, now that all procurement activities have been transitioned to the Jaggaer Buy-to-Pay (B2P) platform. Also, Users will no longer have access to run the following reports that were found within this page:
Purchase Order Summary
Purchase Order Line and Distribution Detail
Transaction Summary Report
If End Users still need to access this historical HCOM procurement data:
- They will need to work with their Authorized Requestor, in mid-late January, to request the new Oracle responsibility called HRVD^IPRO^Inquiry
- This will give them access within Oracle EBS to a new page called HU iPro Requisition History
- This new page will enable users to accomplish these HCOM related searches in a somewhat similar manner
- The reports listed above will no longer be available within Oracle EBS
The Purchase Order Summary & Purchase Order Line and Distribution Detail reports are available in HART, within the HART P2P content area. These reports will continue to be enhanced over the next several months to provide a few missing fields. As a workaround to see the missing fields, please use the new HU iPro Requisition History page.
- If HART users already have access to the P2P content role (CENFIN–Procure To Pay role in HART), then they will not have to request anything
- If a User does not have access but needs to run these HART reports, they will need to work with their Authorized Requestor in order to gain access to the HART P2P content role (CENFIN–Procure To Pay role in HART), in mid-late January
- The Receiving Details & Transaction Summary Report will not be replaced since those data points can be searched individually using the new HU iPro Requisition History page
- Within this HART P2P content area, if users need further information on running the reports, there is a link for more information
Please note, if searching by Supplier for this historical information is needed, please use the Vendor Detail Hart report, or work with your Authorized Requestor to request the Web Reimbursement Inquiry Oracle responsibility. If further Invoice related details are needed, such as Hold and Payment statuses, then please work with your Authorized Requestor to request the Web Reimbursement Inquiry Oracle responsibility. Finally, if you need to find Invoice related attachments, then please work with your Authorized Requestor to request the HRVD^HUIMG^RETRIEVE (Image Retrieve) Oracle responsibility.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact the HUIT Service Desk at 5-7777 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See Attachment for Training Tips